- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1691 days ago
- Date wanted
- 12 Mar 2012
We are wanting to start a better life in the Highlands. We both have Jobs and both of us are company owners, out of which one will continue when moving North. We have unfortunately only got 3 References, before that we were living either at Uni or Parents. We have a small very well behaved Dog, causes no Damage or Mess to Properties. We are looking for a Property that we can maintain to the highest standards, by keeping it clean and tidy, so we can start a family. We are non smokers and don't claim DSS. We can afford up to £500 a month rent, if including Bills we can obviously afford more. And looking to move in on 12/03/2012. But the Main thing is that we can find a property we can rent on a Long Term Basis. Husband is 28 and Wife is 23 and a professional couple. We will also be paying up to 3months rent+deposit upfront.
Any further questions, please ask.