- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1512 days ago
- Date wanted
- 10 Apr 2012
Wanted 1 bedFlat, House, Bungalow very long term rental on the
Isle Of Wight
single male aged 50, non smoker or drinker reg disabled and sadly unable to work again due to major operations, i am able to get around
If your able to take Housing Benefits as that is the only way i can pay rent , im just being honest about this as not to have any miss understanding from the start.