- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1594 days ago
- Date wanted
- 17 Jan 2012
I am a 31,Male and working Full Time as a watchmaker, in Newcastle.
Please could you let me know if you have a 1 or 2 bed property in the Ashington area, preferably stakeford.
I have a 6 yr old daughter who stays with me every weekend for 2nights.
I currently live in a very bad area of stakeford for vandalism and abuse from young gangs, obviously i am not happy about having my daughter in this environment.
I would prefer a private landlord as due to the costs involved with my divorce i have been left with a small amount left over from my income.
I can afford to go up to 375 a month i believe, but i cannot immediately come up with ridiculous fees and the such that the agents demand.
Please contact me if you can help.
Many thanks in advance