- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1416 days ago
WANTED - 1 OR 2 BED APARTMENT/FLAT/HOUSE TO LET
I and my partner have just finished university and are looking for a 1/2 bedroom apartment or house to let. We are BOTH working. Ideally we would like somewhere with parking and possibly accommodation that accepts a small dog. We would prefer somewhere to rent that includes all bills, we're not too fussy about location but ideally not the City Centre, will look at the possibility of Rugby, Nuneaton or Leamington Spa aswell as Coventry. A garden and/or a garage would also be extremely beneficial, but not a necessity.
The accommodation isn't required until the beginning of September 2012, so let us know what you have.
Thanks for reading.