- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1506 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 01 May 2012
- Property type
- Number of beds
Cromwell Road area, off Botanic Avenue. Spacious 1 bedroom flat. Ground floor. Living room, bedroom with kingsize bed, fitted kitchen, bathroom with bath and electric shower. Heating is E7. This flat has a burglar alarm, fire alarms, fire doors, etc. and is HMO standard. The house also has cctv security. The bedroom is next to the street, but is quiet due to the extra secondary glazing installed on the inside - i.e., there are 2 sets of windows, the interior set being glazed with acoustic glass.
Suitable tenants would be professionals or post-grads, non-smoking and quiet, as the flats above are let on the same understanding. It is not suitable for children or pets, and is not a party flat. Street parking.
The monthly rent includes the rates, but not utilities. References and deposit are required. Minimum lease is 6 months. Available from 1st May 2012.