- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1519 days ago
- Date available
- 30 Mar 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
I have a double room (for single or double occupancy) available in a shared flat in Newington. The flat has two kitchens, a large lounge, 2 bathrooms between 6 of the rooms, broadband wireless internet service and free on street parking. The room rent is £360 per month plus £35 per person council tax contribution (unless exemption applies) and per person share of the bills (£30 per month budget payment required). No deposit required.