- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 975 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 19 Oct 2013
- Property type
- Number of beds
Two double bedrooms to rent in a three bedroom house.
The house is tidy and quiet - perfect for someone who's looking for a place to call home. Includes a decent sized living room, garden and a well equipped kitchen.
The house is in Morden, surrounded by parks and recreational areas. Quiet location, with links to Sutton, Wimbledon and Central London - tube station is within a 5-7 minute walk.
The price will include the rent + bills, which are usually no more than £50 per month.
No agency fees - upon moving in, you only pay months rent + months deposit.