- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1567 days ago
- Date wanted
- 08 Feb 2012
Hi, we are two italian girls and we are looking for a twin or double room in a flat/house share (zone 2 or 3, north, north west, west).
We want to come to London this spring (April 18th) and we would find a temporary accommodation (3-4 weeks) for the first period (NO AGENCY, PLEASE). Our project is to get a job as soon as possible to live in London for a long period and to improve our English.
We are 30 years old.
Contact us through online form!
Thanks, Silvia and Lucia.