- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1553 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Sunny Holiday Lets - Studio apartments are in a new complex (completed April 2010); they have wonderful sea views, idea for couples who wish to enjoy a relaxing holiday in the sunshine, set in the foothills of Peyia, a perfect base for exploring the Paphos region.
Apartment offers a fully fitted kitchen with appliances and all those cooking essentials. Large lounge/sleeping area with comfortable twin beds, modern stylish bathroom with shower over bath. Apartment has local Satellite TV with DVD player; the complex also enjoys a gymnasium and sauna room available to all guests at the complex.
Peyia is full of traditional Cypriot character. The oldest part of the village still shows evidence of the original ways of Cypriot living. There are local shops, bakeries, supermarkets, butchers, florists, fruit and veg shops and restaurants situated in Peyia village. Peyia is a village set in the hillside 15km away from Paphos town and 3km from Coral Bay, whilst the village is hilly, the views all around are breathtaking, and looking out to sea on the way down is spectacular. Inevitably a car is probably a 'must have' in Peyia, although there is a good local taxi service and bus service down to Coral Bay available.
Journey time from Paphos International Airport to the apartment is between 40-50 minutes, journey time from Larnaca to the apartment is over 2 hours. A transfer service is available from Paphos Airport with pre arranged booking with local taxi company. Many flights operate into Paphos and Larnaca on a daily basis from all over the world.
Apartments are currently available throughtout the whole of the year, arrival and departure dates are flexible, please note a small security bond of £100 will be requested at time of booking but returned within 2 weeks after apartment has been inspected for damages/breakages.
Bookings of 2 weeks or more will be discounted, long term lets can also be arranged, the terms are different from short term lets so please enquire with owner if interested.
March & April - £165
May & June - £175
July & August - £185