- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 950 days ago
- Date wanted
- 01 Dec 2013
I am looking for a flat(share) within Glasgow City Centre especially in Townhead.
I am a 19 year old German student at the university of Strathclyde and I would like to move into a flat near university. I need it definitely until the end of May and if it is really nice then even for long-term because I am studying here for at least 3 years.
My budget depends on whether bills are included or not and how the flat looks like :).
I am a really easy-going person with lots of different interests, e.g. playing flute.
During the week I will be busy studying and like to have a quiet and tidy place to stay. But at the weekend I would also like to socialize with my flatmates if it was a flatshare.
In general I am a really tidy person and I am looking for a really tidy and quiet place to stay to concentrate on university.
I don't mind about pets but I don't have any, I do not smoke.
I would love to hear from you if you can offer me a nice flat or a flatshare close to Strathclyde university! :)