- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1423 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
HOLIDAY/VISITOR RENTAL - This rental is specifically for the festival period during August 2012. The flat is available from Saturday 11th August to Friday 31st of August. There is flexibility with dates so please enquire if these dates dont exactly suit.
Rent entire flat with the following highlights:
2 BEDROOMS * LARGE LIVING ROOM * KITCHEN * EN-SUITE * BATHROOM * WIFI * FRESH BEDDING & TOWELS * MAJOR BUS ROUTE * 10 MIN BUS JOURNEY TO CITY CENTRE
From £80 per night (or from £550 per week)
This amazing flat has recently been renovated and now boasts top quality amenities.
This ground floor flat comprises two double bedrooms (with one en-suite) and a number of facilities, including:
- A large, newly renovated KITCHEN, with several modern appliances (including hob, oven, microwave, dish washer, washing machine, etc)
- A large LIVING ROOM with a spacious seating area, a 4-person dining area and modern fire place with instant heat using alcohol gel (environmentally friendly)
- A spacious BATHROOM with a new 4-piece suite and a towel radiator
- 2 spacious BEDROOMS (1 en-suite). Both a nicely renovated with plenty of storage space.
With very good natural lighting and high ceilings, the flat feels spacious and airy. It is double-glazed throughout, warm in winter (central heating) and the living room gets a lot of sun in summer.
Free WiFi internet access. Sky + box. Fresh towels and bed linen are provided.
Situated in the popular Slateford area, the flat is close to a 24 hr ASDA and a short drive to popular restaurants and shops of west edinburgh. The flat is next to a major bus route with frequent buses flying in and out of town (in about 10 mins!) - bus stop less than 1 min walk away. The street itself is quiet though, being a cul de sac. It is a ground floor flat with its own front door so it is more of small terrace house if anything which gives it more privacy.
We take all our bookings through a popular online website. More information, availability calendar, bookings and secure online payments are all available on our listing. If interested, please email us for the website link.