- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1273 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 14 Dec 2011
- Property type
- Number of beds
Located on McDonald Road close to Tesco & Co-op on Leith Walk and Broughton Street shops and within walking distance of the City Centre, this bright and spacious top (third) floor flat forms part of a traditional tenement. Internally the property has generously proportioned and well presented accommodation which retains many period features such as cornicing and stripped floor boards. The accommodation comprises - spacious hall, sitting room with bay window and gas stove, kitchen/dining room with breakfast bar and great views towards Edinburgh Castle, well proportioned double bedroom, bathroom and boxroom/study. The sitting room enjoys the sunshine in the morning whilst the bedroom and kitchen/dining room are south-west facing so benefit from the afternoon and evening sunshine. The property also has extensive attic space accessible via a hatch in the hallway.
The message facility via gumtree has not been working so please text me. Charlie