- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1042 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Dating back to pre 1850, this four bedroomed farmhouse, with own farmcode is set in around 5 acres of land. Complete with a range of derelict buildings to include substantial L shaped steading, byre, old dairy room, workshop, two garage areas and large lean too ( to steading).
The house was substantially upgraded in 2004 having had a new roof, rewiring, central heating, new floors, full insulation and damp proof course.
Porch 4.08m x 2.50m
Family Room 5.95m x 4.10m
Lounge 4.24m x 4.11m
Kitchen 5.23m x 4.05m
Bathroom 2.80m x 2.35m
Bedroom 4.00m x 3.40m
Bedroom 4.15m x 3.25m
Bedroom 4.02m x3.10m
Bedroom 2.86m x 2.55m
The property benefits from soild fuel central heating via a range and double glazing.
There is a large field lying to the front of the property mainly divided into paddocks, and a smaller field to the rear. There is also a good sized area of garden ground. Access is via a private lane.
The property offers further scope for expansion, conversion of the steading, for example, has been indicated, would be looked upon favorably by the local authority. Views to the Galloways hills and across the water into Cumbria. A very peaceful rural locale, yet only a mile from the nearest town.
Further pictures available by request. Thanks