- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1574 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Newly rennovated cottage to rent in North East Slovakia. Set in a pine forest it is a few minutes drive to the ski slopes. There's plenty of fresh snow and it's not overcrowded. Very reasonably priced ski hire and passes.
The cottage sleeps 6 and has all mod cons. This makes a very cheap holiday.
We fly with Easyjet to Krakow and drive to the cottage. It's a lovely journey through Poland and takes about 2 1/2 hours.
The only other charge is E50 for the cleaning which is payable onsite.
Any questions please ask.