- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1426 days ago
- Date available
- 04 Aug 2012
- Property type
- Room type
This is a single bedroom in a first floor flat in South Grangetown (near Ikea) which can be yours for an incredibly low rent of £275 per month INCLUDING BILLS. The flat is on the first floor and consists of 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a combined kitchen and living room. You will share with one 23 year old professional female tenant.
Kitchen - modern electric stove with gas hobs, large surface area with plenty of storage cupboards. Combined washing machine/dryer and a dining table that comfortably seats five.
Living room - futon sofa, shelves and television cupboard.
Bedroom - single bed, large chest of drawers, desk and clothes rail with spacefor a computer.
Bathroom: Bath with shower, sink and toilet. Huge mirror.
Private parking space at rear with automatic gate.
The flat could not be in a much more convenient location. The Cardiff Bay Shopping is a 3 minute walk away, with IKEA, three supermarkets and a host of other shops. The International Sports Village is a 10min walk, as is Cardiff Bay itself. City Center is a 15mins walk away while the Penarth Road shops are at the end of the street.
There is a bus stop practically outside the front door, Grangetown train station is at the end of the street and Cardiff Central is but a 15mins walk away. The flat is situated right by the A4232 dual carriageway that takes you straight to the M4.
The flat is owned by a private landlady, there are no agencies involved. The landlady has no interest in making a profit from the flat, only to cover her expenses. Rent is £275 per month and, incredibly, this includes Council Tax, water, electricity, and gas heating/hobs, The only additional cost is the WiFi and Virgin Media at £18 per month.
The landlady lives locally and is always helpful if there is a problem