- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1295 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 06 Nov 2012
- Property type
- Room type
SINGLE ROOM (Including everything below) £153 per week
The price includes everything, that is:
Council Tax, Electricity, Gas, Water, Wireless Broadband, TV Licence, and a cleaner for communal areas.
Looking for a girl to replace a housemate who is moving out soon. We are easy going, friendly housemates, aged between 23 and 28.
The house is really central, there are great tube links and we are within walking distance of Regents Park, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Camden, Leicester Square, Angel, UCL, and LSE. We have our own roof with access for lazy summer days for BBQs and lying in the hammock.
We're looking for someone who has experience living with others and is laid back and fun. We want someone who is looking for a home rather than just a place to sleep.
The single room is south-facing and furnished with a single bed, a wardrobe, shelves, and a chest of drawers.