- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1411 days ago
- Date available
- 21 Jul 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
A double bedroom is available to rent out for the entire period of the Olympics and after, if needed. It is cheaper than staying in a hotel and more comfortable than in a hostel.
It's located in the leafy neighbourhood in Fulham, close to Thames River with the convenience of Putney Bridge tube station a few minutes away.
It is walking distance to Putney and Fulham High Street, cafes, restaurants, banks, ATMS, supermarkets, parks, etc.
- London central town is 25 minutes away by tube.
- Olympic Village in Stratford is 50 minutes away by tube .
- Heathrow airport is 50 minutes away by tube
About the place:
- The room is large with a double bed
- Living with 3 friendly housemates from Europe.
- Shared bathroom
- Free wifi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Walking distance to the tube
Security deposit of £100 is required upon booking. It is refundable if there are no breakages.
Be quick before this offer goes!