- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1281 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 02 Dec 2012
- Property type
- Number of beds
Large and bright 1 bedroom flat available now for 2-3 months on a quiet residential street 5mins walk from Brockley station (zone 2) ideally located for direct access into the vibrant East end via the London Overground or direct trains to London Bridge for connections across the city.
This would perfectly suit a professional single or couple working in London short term or just getting set up and still looking for a permanent base. This is my home and I am happy to let it to someone fully furnished and equipped to make your stay comfortable and stress-free as long as you will take care and ensure that it is returned in the same condition!
The property can be available from the 8th of December until anytime between the 8th of Feb to 8th of March so we can make something work around each others dates. The only thing is there is a minimum of 2 months rent and the property must be let by the 16th of December.
The property features a new Kitchen, Bathroom and new furniture throughout incl king size bed. The kitchen can be supplied fully equipped and the property is fully furnished with TV, DVD-Blu-Ray and hi-speed fibre optic broadband. If you have some of your own stuff and don't want everything let me know and we can work something out.
The 1st month's rent is payable in advance and a security deposit of £700 will need to be paid in advance, to be returned on departure as long as there is no damage.
Bills are £250 which covers everything: Elec, Gas, Water, C-tax and internet. The Gas and Elec assumes a maximum monthly usage of £80, meter readings will be taken at the beginning and end of your stay and any costs above this threshold will be payable by you but, unless you leave the heating on all day, it will be fine.
Send me an email if you're interested, I can be available for viewings evenings or anytime over the weekend.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.