- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1549 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
I AM ADVERTISING AN APARTMENT THAT I HAVE BOOKED AND PAID FOR,
FOR THREE NIGHTS, MONDAY 5TH TO THURSDAY 8TH MARCH
PRICED AT £240-BUT I WILL CONSIDER A LOWER PRICE..AND YOU DONT HAVE TO STAY THREE NIGHTS TO HAVE THE APARTMENT..
PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL PLEASE..
I CANNOT TAKE ON THE BOOKING AND SEE MY PLANS THROUGH, DUE TO CHANGE IN PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES...
IF YOU WOULD LIKE A LAST MINUTE WEEKDAY BREAK,YOU CAN HAVE THIS NICE APARTMENT:-)
PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS...