- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1112 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 01 Jun 2013
A retail shop having A3 permission is available to let on Mansel Street, Swansea City Centre. Glass frontage with spot lights, the shop is in good location at the edge of commercial district. The frontage has exceptional visibility with pedestrians and passing traffic. It is located on the main and very busy bus route from Sketty/Uplands/Gower to Morriston Hospital and Swansea City Centre. The accommodation comprises of a retail/office having an area of 35 sq metres, toilet with wash hand basin, tea/coffee making area and easy to walk in storage area of about 15 sq metres in the basement. The property benefits from heating and cooling through an air-conditioning unit. Parking for loading/unloading for two or three vehicles in front of the shop gives it a distinct advantage for setting up a business. Terms flexible & negotiable. Rent £450 per calender month and includes water charges. Short leases welcome.