- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1540 days ago
- Date available
- 01 Apr 2012
- Property type
- Room type
Single bedroom in shared house with friendly young professional male and female postgraduate.
This house has four bedrooms, a shared kitchen, living room and bathroom.
The kitchen-diner features a dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and oven, a fridge and two freezers. It also has a comfortable living room with two leather sofas and a television.
The bedroom has a comfortable single bed, bedside table, wardrobe and is south-facing.
At the back of the house, there is a large garden with a table and chairs outside, lockable shed and a washing line.
Situated by Hearsall Common, it is a 5 minute walk from Earlsdon High Street, 1 minute walk from the 12 bus stop and 10 minutes from Canley Rail Station.
We are looking for a friendly young professional to join the house at the beginning of April, preferably for at least 6 months.
The rent for this property is £247.60 per month plus bills.
If you are interested, please reply to this message. We recommend viewing this house.