- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1439 days ago
- Property type
- Number of beds
I've got a 2-bed 2nd-floor council flat in a small block of 6 flats. We've a well-maintained communal garden, and children and pets are allowed. Our block is on a quiet street 5 minutes' walk from the amenities on Ridingleaze and also very close to Blaise Castle Estate, and only half an hour's walk from the Aldi in Henbury. Also 5 minutes from the 40 bus stop with buses running every 20 minutes.
Are you in Henbury or Brentry looking to move to my area? Looking for someone with a 2-bed in either of these areas for a 3-way exchange. If you fit the description and are interested in having a look please contact me ASAP!