- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1544 days ago
- Date available
- 05 Mar 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
So, i'm moving out of my room at the start of March as i'm getting married. This presents someone with an awesome opportunity!!!
The room is in a MALE ONLY house share with three Christian guys (you don't have to be a Christian to move in)!
The house has a nice large open plan lounge and kitchen, an upstairs bath room with WC and a downstairs shower room with WC. It is well situated off the Lewes Road, 5 minute walk to The Level and 15 minute walk to Brighton Central Station. The house itself is within close walking distance of Sainsburys, Co-op, Spa, 3 cash points and in-numerous take aways! It also has FREE road side parking which is almost unheard of in Brighton now!
The room for rent is a nice size double with a built in desk unit, wardrobe and stand alone chest of drawers. You will also has use of the downstairs utility room with additional built in storage. In the summer you will be delighted with the double french doors at the back of the bedroom which open out onto a small private patio, perfect for BBQ's and those long summer evenings!
This room is ideal for a young professional and at £275, yes £275 per month it is ridiculously cheap! Bills are average for the city and are split evenly between the 4 tenants.
First to see will want!
Finances are as follows...Deposit of £350, 1 months rent in advance at £275 and agency fees of £160 = ONLY £785!!!!
Room is available from 1st March 2012
Contact Dom on 07584 123856