- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1555 days ago
- Date available
- 05 Mar 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
Viewings are possible on monday and tuesday (27.+28.2.) between 6pm and 10pm!
I can offer a room in a perfectly located and newly refurbished as well as refurnished 2 bedroom flat for £950pm (excluding bills and council tax) from March 5th.
The flat is perfectly located on the Exmouth Market, a street, which is famous for its cafes, restaurants and bars! The tube stations Angel, Farringdon, Kings Cross and Chancery Lane are just 5-10 minutes away and there are 4 bus routes (19, 38, 341 and 63) in front of the door. There is also a nice park with a tennis court behind the house and a food market in our street during the week from 12-3pm.
The house was recently refurbished, therefore there is a spacious, new kitchen (with washing machine, tumble dryer, dish washer, microwave and a large fridge), a brand-new bathroom and a big living room. The room available comes furnished with a big bed, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
I am the moving out girl and will describe my flatmate for you ;):
First of all Raffaello is in his mid twenties, a fabulous chef (a typical italian), such that I was the one responsible for cleaning the flat in return (a very good deal). He is easy going, thoughtful and always interested in a nice chat. We always speak German to each other, until now he is virtually perfect. I would wish that someone will complete my mission ;). I can just recommend him as a flatmate, he is just a nice guy.
Here is my (Raffaellos) turn:
I am a research student at Kings College. My interests span from cooking to music and I am looking for someone who is easy going and who will also join in with social activities, as I am not just looking for someone who is sharing the rent with me. Im not a party animal and the best would be someone who shares this attitude, at least within the walls.
If this sounds good for you then I would like to get to know you. Please email me or give my current flatmate a call to arrange a viewing.