- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1451 days ago
- Date available
- 09 Jun 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
I have a room available to let in a great garden flat in Balham! The room is 10' x 10' with wooden flooring, sash window, a double bed and large wardrobe.
The flat is very spacious and has a large kitchen, a bright living room, a garden and is furnished. It really must be seen!
The flat is 12-15 min walk to Balham Station with access to both mainline and underground (northern line). Clapham Junction is a 5min train journey away, so excellent links if you commute in and out of town.
I'm just looking ideally for someone who is easy going, clean and tidy. Preferably a non-smoker. I also have 2 cats, so someone who is not allergic/likes cats is always helpful!
Just a bit about me: I'm a 29 yr old finance professional, easy going and enjoy going out whilst equally enjoying my nights in.
Deposit is £1140 and rent is £700 pcm excluding bills.