- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1418 days ago
- Date available
- 16 Jul 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
Clean and tidy flat in a quiet area.
Gay Guy looking for a good Tenant (I also speak Spanish, a bit of Portuguese .
I'm renting out a good sides bedroom (FOR ONE PERSON ONLY) in South East London (Zone 2) close to Central London 1 stop to London Bridge on the Southeastern Train and 2 stops to Cannon Street, and 3 Stops to Charing Cross and the Overground train (East London Line) towards Shoreditch. And walking distance to Greenwich part of the Olympic Park and next to Goldmitch University (University of London Campus) (Will be Wifi, Televisions, washing machine, cooker, is a quiet area out of the main road). The flat is in good condition and clean and will be ready for the 10th of July. (£400 + 1 month deposit) ( equivalent to 92.30pw)Can be for short term and also for the Olympics).
It has a brand new double bed + tv + wifi + sharing with me and my 2 babies (2 cats that are very clean and sleep with me).
PAYMENTS ARE MONTHLY PCM AND DEPOSIT
Prefer professional or with income for security (Short terms are 1 month minimum but prefer longer term)
On Holiday now, I'm back on Sunday, So last viewing will be next week from Monday after 6pm.
I'm Tourist Ambassador and Body Guard qualified and working in the film industry...you must love cats they can't be ignored if they come to say hello, lol, all the best.
Once the room is taken I will buy a new dubet + cover + pillows with new covers.
Prefer non smokers.
I had to removed the number from the add because work, can answer it when I'm working.