- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1714 days ago
- Date wanted
- 21 Sep 2011
I currently have a requirement for several properties in the Bournemouth, Poole and surrounding areas for referenced tenants who are receiving benefits and are looking for properties asap.
The current local authority housing allowance for a 2 bedroom property is £600 every 4 weeks, a 3 bedroom property is £738.48 every 4 weeks and a 4 bedroom property is £1015.40 every 4 weeks. These amounts are subject to change each month but once agreed they are continued for the length of the tenancy.
In some cases it can be arranged for the landlord to receive the rent direct from the council, this would depend on the applicant.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have a suitable property you can offer and I will be happy to discuss this further with you.