- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1418 days ago
- Date wanted
- 10 Jul 2012
Dear Sir/ Madam,
My partnet and myself are looking for a flat that will take Housing Benefits without a garontor. We need a place asap so if your looking for someone or knows someone who is looking for someone please contact me asap. will be very greatful and anyone who gives us a chance wont regret it one bit. Where clean, honest people.
Will get the council to pay straight to you so there wont be any hassel for you at tall.
Please leave your email address in email to me so I can write back to you.
Just so you know sometimes my email address playes up so if I email you with a different email address its my partners.