- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1551 days ago
- Date wanted
- 24 Feb 2012
Hi i am a mum of 2 young girls one who is 5 and the other whom is 11 weeks.
My house i am currently in is full of dampness and mould and my health visitor has wrote a letter to my council stating its not acceptable living conitions for my children but they are refusing to help!
I am on reciept of DSS and CAN NOT AFFORD A DEPOSIT but would be willing to pay it up on top of the rent.
I have enquired and am not entitled to the rent deposit scheme and as it stands i am entitled to 115.38 per week and qualify for a 2 bedroom and if i leave my flat and enter a new property the rent starts from the date i require!
All i want to do is have a home were my girls can be settled and be able to play with there things instead of living from boxes and their things getting ruined.
IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE WILLING TO GIVE ME A CHANCE PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL THANKYOU!