- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1546 days ago
- Date wanted
- 04 Mar 2012
HI, I'm looking for a 4-5 bedroom house to rent, for me and my young family, asap.
My tenancy is due for renewal but my landlord has decided to sell, so we started looking elsewhere as soon as he told us, found what we thought was the perfect house for us and we decided to take it,we were all delighted, then I got a msg to say the owners new house had fell through and they could no longer rent us their property as they now need it themselves, leaving us with only weeks to find another property :(
We need a minimum of 4 bedrooms, we are prepared to consider most areas ( as beggars can't be choosers so to speak), although we need somewhere that is nice to bring up children, good primary and secondary schools.
We are in receipt of housing benefit but that gets paid direct to my bank, so I can pay either by direct debit or cash, we also have a family dog, totally house trained and pretty lazy,(he sleeps most of the time) I can assure you he doesn't chew or destroy things but if any damage was caused I would repair or replace.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and if anyone can help we would greatly appreciate it.
Sonya 07760 403616
Tam 07766 933966