- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1541 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 13 Mar 2012
We have a desk/office space for rent in a professional and furnished office, with 24hours/ 7 days a week access to the building for just £76 per month. ideal to a small business. The office is large enough to contain four office tables and filing cabinets comfortably
The desk space have every thing a business need to function well, ranging from good receptionist, kitchen, conference room, toilet, and telephone service if required with little additional fees.
Gas/electricity bill comes quarterly, and about £20 per business. Broadband connection is in the building, but you are allowed to get yours if required. You will be sharing it with one business.
I can arrange a view if you get in touch.