- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1284 days ago
- Date wanted
- 01 Dec 2012
MY PARTNER AND I, ALONG WITH OUR CAT ARE LOOKING FOR A ROOM/BEDSIT/STUDIO TO RENT IN THE NORTH LONDON AREA IMMEDIATELY. WE ARE BOTH PROFESSIONALS AND CAT IS HOUSE TRAINED. OUR BUDGET IS AROUND £800 P.C.M INCLUSIVE OF BILLS. WOULD BE IDEAL IF ACCOMMODATION HAS CAT FLAP OR THE OPTION FOR US TO INSTALL ONE PLEASE TEXT 07719 885636 WITH ANY DETAILS