- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1556 days ago
- Property type
- Number of beds
We have a very large 2 bed semi detached house in Kingstanding B44.
This house is beautifully decorated throughout, has blow air central heating, double glazed window and back and front gardens.
Parking spaces out front but garages at the back can be rented from the council.
The ground floor comprises of a very large hallway,(the children could play in it)..downstairs wc (always a bonus), good sized fitted kitchen with room for a table and chairs..kitchen has ceramic tiled floor..hallway is laminated...generous coat/storage cupboard..good sized L shaped sitting room which has laminate floor and back door off the sitting room...The back garden is 3 tiered and although tidy and no rubbish could do with some tlc.
The staircase which is carpeted leads to 2 very good sized double bedrooms1 laminated and 1 carpeted,..a good sized landing with a large walk in wardrobe ( my neighbour uses it for her daughter fitting a single bed and chest of drawers in it)...there is a bathroom with toilet/sink and bath and on the landing a good sized airing cupboard...
We are looking for a 2 or 3 bed House ONLY with gas radiator central heating, double glazed, back and front gardens and parking.
decor doesn't matter as you put your own stamp on it..
The areas we would be interested in IS REDDITCH OR STUDLEY , WILL ALSO DO 3 WAY SWAP
please email or phone for more details..NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE