- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1418 days ago
- Date wanted
- 16 Jul 2012
I am looking for a flatshare in Brighton starting from about 16th July. I am moving to Brighton on the 14th July and would be looking to moving in very shortly after!
I'm a 28 year old guy, who is up for a bit of craic (can always be persauded for a few cheeky pints lol) - I'm not really up for a party flat but I don't want anything too quiet either - would be nice to meet a few sociable people :) I will be working full time doing very flexible shifts so I won't be a 9-5 Monday to Friday guy!
I'm looking for a place no more than 400 - 450 quid a month, and easy enough to get to the centre of town by public transport.
If you have got a spare room, give me a wee shout and tell me a bit about the flat and yourselves :)