- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1148 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 22 Feb 2013
- Property type
- Number of beds
Luxury 2052 sq ft exclusive private residence neighbouring the worlds famous Abbey Road and being within moments from the shops, restaurants, bars and boutiques of St Johns Wood. The property is arranged over three floors and benefits from a stunning Kitchen/Diner, reception room, three bedrooms with three en-suite bathrooms, downstairs cloakroom, off street parking for two cars set behind electric gates and a private 70ft rear garden.
*Newly refurbished to a high standart
*Personal Building Manager
*Private 70ft garden
*Out of Hours Emergency line
*Set Behing Electric Gates
For viewings and more info contact Maija on 07875701554
Moving City Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 6296925. Registered office: 38 Commercial Street London E1 6LP.
We are full members of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents, London Landlords Accreditation Scheme & are regulated by the Office of Fair Trade. We always endeavour to provide our clients with the best and most reliable advice & do our utmost to safeguard our clients investment.
Note: The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. All measurements are approximate. These particulars including text and photographs are for guidance only of prospective purchasers and tenants and whilst provided in good faith, must not be relied upon as statements of fact. Nor do these particulars constitute part of an offer or contract.