- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1483 days ago
- Date available
- 13 May 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
My friend and I are about to move into an amazing HOUSE (yes a whole house) in Hackney. Its down a quiet and secluded road mins away from Hackney downs and loads of buses and about 5 mins walk to Hackney Central. Our landlady has bought the house with a view to eventually move in therefore it comes newly refurbished, with a brand new boiler and central heating system.
The room is a small double but the price is reasonable and the rest of the living space is huge for the area. The room is £520 per month excluding bills, and the deposit is 6 weeks rent (£780). There are no admin fees.
This will suit a tidy (important), fun, easy going person who doesnt mind guests. We want to make this a cosy and welcoming home and would love a new friend to share it with. We are two lovely designers working in the Clerkenwell area who love London and who enjoy to socialising. Professionals only please mid 20s to mid 30s. 2 things we ask. No pets and no smoking in the house.
The flat also benefits from
- A private back garden
- A huge kitchen and lounge
- Separate bathroom and toilet
- A huge amount of storage (a huge storage room that is big enough to fit bikes and loads of other bits)
- Free parking outside as the road is private
- 2 mins from Hackney downs
The house is available from next Saturday but we can arrange viewings this week to show you around.
See you soon!