- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1425 days ago
- Date available
- 14 Jul 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
Im looking to let my furnished room in a warehouse in Manor House (N15, just up from Finsbury Park) from August 14th-December but end date can be flexible. It is a lovely cosy room, living with awesome, creative people!
- Fully furnished
- Washing machine + all necessary appliances
- Big open plan kitchen and living space
- Piano in living room
- Huge work/office space downstairs
- Dark room (for those photograghy enthusiasts)
- 10 minute walk to Victoria and Piccadilly lines: 25mins into centre London.
- We have plenty of toilets and showers so no need to wait in the mornings & we also have a bath.
- We have a cat and a cleaner once a fortnight which is included in the bills.
Rent is 550 plus bills (which are £50 per month). The house is huge and has a really nice family vibe. We like to eat dinner together or hang out and watch a movie on the projector so we are really looking for someone social and fun. Warehouse living is really amazing and renting a room short term is the perfect way of finding out whether it's for you :)
There is also another larger room (for £650 + bills per month) in the same warehouse for let for the same dates so this might really suit a few friends traveling together or something.
If interested, please call Emily on 07921 879061 and arrange a viewing and to meet the housemates.