- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1420 days ago
- Date available
- 01 Aug 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
We are two. Im a Malaysian, and a writer, and Mel is an English professional. Were in our late 20s early 30s and we're both easy peeps to get on with. Fun, relaxed, considerate.
The cool hard facts out of the way:
Clapham junction is a 15 -20 min walk or 4 min bus ride, and 6 buses stop at the main road (a 30 sec walk away) so youll get one quick.
East Putney station is a 7-10 min bus ride the other way.
Wandsworth Town rail station is a 7 minute walk.
Southside Shopping centre - 14 cinemas, Waitrose, Sainsburys, high-street brands and a spanking new TK Max is a 7 minute walk down the hill.
So location wise, the numbers are great.
As for living quarters, weve got a lovely, cosy but spacious double room available in our 3 bedroom maisonette. Your room faces the green and quiet lawns at the back. Our lounge has bay windows, high ceilings and a fireplace. The kitchen has an oven, dishwasher, microwave, and washing machine. The rate is inclusive of all bills, virgin tv, broadband, gas etc.
Truth is, its a charming little place and the neighbourhood is safe and quiet. Ive been here 4 years and dont want to move. I'm a light smoker (but only smoke outside not inside the house), but Mel doesn't smoke. Were looking for a friend to join our home, another girl to complement a relaxed, nurturing and stress-free place to come home to. So if youre considerate, clean, laid-back, have a sense of humour - and you want a home and not a house-share, lets talk camaraderie!
Best of luck cave hunting!
Divya and Mel x
*Please call or text Mel on the number provided to arrange a viewing and find out more, she's got great phone manners!
We are doing viewings from 12 noon on Sunday 15 July.