- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1568 days ago
- Date wanted
- 08 Mar 2012
I am a Spanish guy who is looking for an accommodation in Bournemouth for the next months. I would prefer to rent a single room, but I wouldn´t have any problems to share a room. (320-380 pounds a month). I am a tidiy, friendly and responsible man. I would like to live with other easy going and kind people.
So, if you have the right accommodation, don´t hesitate to contact me.