- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1389 days ago
- Date available
- 01 Sep 2012
- Property type
- Room type
Two single rooms in a beautiful Tollcross student flat to rent from the first of September. The larger of the two is £310 a month, the smaller £270 a month.
Both rooms are fully furnished.
Unfortunatelly two of us are leaving our beautiful flat and we're looking for two new additions to our "student family" -one girl, one boy.
We are looking for STUDENTS to move into the rooms for council tax reasons. There will be four people sharing the flat. Two girls and two boys. We are a social flat that enjoys spending time together, so we are looking for someone who would occupy the flat for the whole school year (at least until July or September 2013). You will be sharing the flat with a 2nd year PhD student and a final year undergrad.
About the flat: it is a roomy flat with a massive lounge. The flat is fully furnished and well equipped. Bills not included in rent.
Get in contact if you are interested and we'll arrange a viewing.