- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1503 days ago
- Date available
- 02 Jul 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
One large, well furnished room available in a 5 bed terraced house in Spital Tongues/Castle Leazes area. Double bed, wardrobe,chest of drawers, bookcase and king size desk - fairly new carpet. Sunny room, south facing in a quiet street with no through traffic. Small garden at the front, yard with bike shed at the back.
Full central heating, full double glazing. Two modern bathrooms, comfy lounge with TV, well fitted kitchen with washing machine, large fridge freezer and microwave. Internet ready.
Housemates: all male, all friendly, one at Northumbria, the others at Newcastle Uni. Clean, well run house with responsible landlord. Very handy for Medical and Dental schools. Town a short walk away. Pubs, takeaways and convenience stores nearby. This is a popular student area, situated between Castle Leazes and Richardson Road flats.