- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1559 days ago
- Date wanted
- 14 Mar 2012
I'm a 29 year old (well, until later this week!!) English guy, looking for a nice new room in a shared house, in West London! I'm currently living between Shepherds Bush and Kensington Olympia and really like the area, so don't want to stray too far. My landlord is moving out of the country, so has given me my notice!
I work for a movie company in Central London (lots of DVDs!) and I'm a pretty easy going, tidy and responsible guy. I'm looking for a large double room, for just me and my stuff, in the region of £500-600 per month, with bills included. Having some extra storage space, like a loft or shed, would be a bonus too.
I would like to move in mid-March and the areas I'm looking at include Shepherds Bush, Hammersmith, White City, Acton, Maida Vale, Notting Hill, Bayswater, Kensington, Earl's Court etc....
If you have something I might be interested in, it would be great to hear from you!