- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1545 days ago
- Date available
- 08 Mar 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
Hi there, I have a large bedroom available in a 2 bedroom period garden flat. The flat has a good sized kitchen, seperate dining/living area and a hallway for storing bikes and the like. Anyone with green fingers is welcome to grow what they like in the garden but its a good size also and useful for bbqs in the summer.
Sharing with myself, male, 30 from N.Ireland. Enjoy cycling and running, training for brighton marathon and Austria Ironman and various other events. The flat is less than 5 mins to streatham hill train station, the No50 bus stops right outside taking you to Clapham. 5 mins to a brand new fitness first gym and all the normal shops you'd expect to find on a high street.