- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1496 days ago
- Date available
- 22 Apr 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
A large double room to let newly refurbish & central heating through out the flat. Also available for couple or friends sharing.
The flat is on High street very close to Sainsbury, Iceland, Mcdonald, shops and market (less than 1 min walk). Very convenience for travelling, just cross the road to train station and bus stop is just there, 5 mins train to Liverpool St, 15-20 mins to west end. Also benefit fron loads of buses, 30,38,56,67,76,149,242,243,277
There's 6 bedroom flat is split over 3 floors of Victorian building. Sharing large kitchen integrate dining area with full appliance and 2 bright bathrooms, 3 toilets. We're working professionals and mature students mid 20s-30s, very clean, tidy, non smoking, no pets.
Rent 170/week (All bills included, Wi Fi, TV license, Gas, Elec, Water)
4 week rent&4 week deposit will be required.