- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1557 days ago
- Date available
- 20 Feb 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
The flat is huge with open views from every room. Kitchen diner, very spacious living room, three toilets, open fire for winter, garden for summer and leith links right there on the doorstep. We have free on-street parking. Easy bus route to city centre. Wireless Internet
The room has a beautiful fireplace, Georgian cornices and a double window. One wall is wood paneled. £450 p/m including bills.
Available from immediately
You will be sharing with young professionals: 2 girls, Mari and Roxy who both work in hospitality and 2 guys- Tam and Oli working as a sound designer and working for an eco company.
We like to eat together sometimes and have a nice sociable home, the odd game of poker or a dinner party. Its quite an organized/tidy flat, however we all like to have a crazy night once and a while too.
We are looking for an easy going, fun and tidy person who is looking for a sociable home.
If you are interested in viewing the room and meeting us then please email.
Sorry No Couples