- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1435 days ago
- Date available
- 03 Jul 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
Lovely large room for rent nr Trinity St, Brighton. Private landlady all bills included except Gas/Electricity. The landlady has all bills in her name and deposit is only 1 month's rent (£600). You will be sharing with a young professional couple (25-30yrs). They are clean and quiet. The kitchen and bathroom are shared living space, there is no living room but the size of the room means we managed to fit a large corner sofa in the room. Please call or email to arrange viewings. The reason for moving out on short notice is that we have bough a van and are driving across Europe.