- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1216 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 01 Feb 2013
Netil House is one of London's most dynamic creative communities. Home to 94 studios (and a cat), we have spaces for everyone from small and start-up companies to fully fledged businesses. We also house Netil 000, our 5000sqft warehouse space, hired for major events, music videos, exhibitions and films and available to residents at discounted rates.
- £3000 pcm
- 1,500 sq ft
- Huge windows
- Wonderful views
- High ceilings
- Wooden flooring
- White walls
- Large space
- Suitable for a large business, a Yoga studio, a dance studio, Magazine publishers, Artists, Designers, Tattoo parlour etc
All spaces in Netil House have access to the following services:
Located near London Fields and Broadway Market. Residents range from fashion labels, recording studios and photographers to video production companies and acrobats.
We also hold a weekly Saturday market, Netil Market, which has grown into one of East London’s favourite spots for vintage finds and delicious food.
All Studios at Netil house have access to:
- Goods lift
- Passenger lift
- High speed internet
- PLATFORM Café and Bar
- Tea stations on every floor
- Patio overlooking London Fields
- Roof terrace with panoramic views across London
- Night security, fob access and CCTV cameras throughout the building.
- 5000sqft Events and shoot space (available to Residents at a discounted rate)
- 11000sqft Hanger space
- Fibre optic internet and telephone system
- Concrete floors, high ceilings, lots of light
- Central heating
- Free fruit delivered once a week to all tea stations
Viewings can be arranged between 10am - 5pm Monday – Friday.
Please call 0203 095 9718 or email us for viewings and/or more information.