- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1116 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 12 May 2013
I am the owner of a distribution company based in North Acton, London. I am not currently using approximately 100 metres squared (1076 sq feet) of our open plan warehouse (photos1,2 and3), which I would like to sublet for a minimum period of three months. The warehouse is located within 5 minutes walk from North Acton tube station in NW10 and about 15minutes drive from central London. The warehouse has been newly refurbished and is in perfect state, with high ceilings (approx. 6 to 8meters height), water, electricity supply (3phase) and a parking space available. This industrial space is suitable for storage, distribution businesses and photographic studio.
Monthly rent of 950£ includes service charge, business rates and VAT.
Only extra is electricity bill - should electricity be used.
Please get in contact should you be interested.