- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1349 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 15 Sep 2012
- Property type
- Number of beds
Immaculate 6 double bedroom 3 marble bathroom townhouse, close to Surrey Quays and Canada Water stations
A top-spec beautiful 19th century restored and recently renovated townhouse in immaculate condition, directly facing a park is now available for rental.
The house has excellent transport links, it is a 7 min walk to Surrey quays tube station (zone 2) or a 10 min walk or short bus ride to Canada water station (zone 2 and 1 stop to canary wharf). Alternatively Greenwich/Cutty Sark DLR is a 5 min bus ride.)
This beautiful 6 double bedroomed house is in excellent condition having been lovingly restored by the current owners and kept in immaculate condition all year round. It features polished original hardwood flooring throughout the ground floor, marble and stone bathrooms and flooring, granite surfaces in the kitchen, an American Fridge Freezer with water and ice dispenser, a SMEG range double oven cooker with gas hob, a lovely courtyard garden with barbecue and outdoor seating, and hand woven wool carpets to the first floor.
The property is fully furnished with top of the range features and includes wireless Internet and satellite tv.
The Townhouse is centrally located in Zone 2 of London with numerous buses and tube stations within walking distance. It is located close to the main road from Greenwich into London meaning that there are numerous buses close by into all of Greenwich, the Millennium Dome, as well as Central London.
The house is also a 10 minute walk or short bus ride to Canada Water and Surrey Quays tube station which is in Zone 2 on the transport network and only two stops to London Bridge, four stops to Waterloo, 20 minutes to Bond Street so excellent for accessing workplaces. For accessing the other delights of the London sites.
For location and quality of accommodation this house would be hard to beat. The rent would include a weekly maid service.
Would suit discerning sharers or a large family.