- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 934 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 08 Apr 2013
- Property type
- Number of beds
HASE BEEN LET.
This recently redecorated unfurnished three bedroom semi-detached home is
well presented and would ideally suit professionals looking for easy access
to both Leagrave station and the motorway network. For families there are
some excellent local schools close by, as well as shopping facilities at both
sundon and Leagrave. The accommodation boasts an entrance hall, spacious
living room, fitted kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms and amodern
bathroom. Oustide there are front and rear gardens with locals parking on the
extra large pavement. THe property is available immediately and also has
double glazing and gas central heating.
Near to Leagrave Rail station .
800 Pcm Negotiable.........
Worth Having a LOOk :)
For Further Info and Immediate viewing feel free to contact us on
Zamms Estates: 020 8590 7770 / 020 80902794 / 077 200 47129
Note For Landlords:
We also provide carpet fitting services as we have specialist in carpets, vinyl & laminate at competitive Price. We give free estimate and provide Quality service.